Monday, May 28, 2012

Summer

 Even though we had a weak winter I still had trouble waiting for the snow to melt enough to get to the high country trails. Sean, Bobby and I had a blast on the super flowy downhills of CHS today.
 Oldpa was our hero last Monday when he met Bobby and I at Sandbar to shuttle us out. He had fun throwing bait in the water all morning while we pedaled from my house. 30+ miles 5000+ calories. I couldn't have made the climb out.
 Post crash. 
 Pre crash
 Sandbar is one of my favorite DH trails. You can see Grizz kid did a little improvement here on this rock drop. It used to be straight down off the rock Bobbies back tire is on. I had probably the worst ride on this trail so far. I smacked into everything. I flew off the trail. I had a blast!
I even watched some roadies take off from Sonora. 

No comments:

Post a Comment