Monday, March 23, 2015

Great rides

 I went to Portland for the weekend and of course I had to take bikes. I talked my brother in law into riding Sandy ridge with me. 
 Even though it rained the whole night before and wile we were climbing the trails were perfect, very little standing water anywhere.
 The rain forest is so cool.
 At this point Howie decided that the climb was indeed worth it.
 Hard to believe were riding over 6000 ft this time of year. Gage got to ride with the Boy's on Ridge trail.
Yesterday my boy's and I raced the Cool XC.  
 Cool is always a fun day for everyone.
 It's nice that they have a short kids race on a separate trail.
 Lots of standing and grunting on the single speed.
 Wouldn't be the same without the Tebs.
My first trip to the podium. Third place in the Clydesdale class!

No comments:

Post a Comment