Monday, June 12, 2017

Up the hill

 Brent and I enjoyed the suffering of Sandbar so much that we did it again the next week. We even suckered Lucas and Joe into the fun. We rode form the bottom this time so we we're really tired by the time we got to the good stuff. Here Lucas is showing us that the only way to make this turn/rock pile is to stick out your tongue for ballance.
 I think Joe may have underestimated what I meant by Suffer.
 Joe, Brent, Me, Lucas
 Water was a little high, Brent got his feet wet this time.
 Almost two weeks later they finally opened Crabtree road so I had to take the family out for the first Ridge run of the year. The weather made it hard to believe it's June. Rained the whole time.
Yesterday Sean and I tried out the almost completed CHS. I can't wait until this trail is packed down. Might be the fastest flowiest trail we have now! Grizz you are a genius.

1 comment: