Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Lynskey

After selling a dirt bike and my Niner, and waiting 7 weeks I finally have a true single speed. This is my new Lynskey pro29 titanium frame with sliding dropouts. I got the new Fox Terralogic F29 fork and Chris King headset and bottom bracket. Most of the other parts were left over from my Niner. I have to thank Brad at Bicycles Plus and Dan at Victory Velo for all the help rounding up all the parts and listening to me whine on the phone. Also a huge thank you to Aaron at Victory Velo for helping 2 guys that thought they knew what they were doing.
This was before the first ride. 32 miles of Pioneer Trail in Nevada City
Isn't she purty? This Bike is amazing. I have already set a personal best time on my local loop. If you have the chance to ride a Ti frame I highly recommend it.
This was the fourth time I have ridden the Lynskey in 5 days. My legs are starting to ache. Nathan brought a new guy, Mark along for a ride with Bobby and I up to Frasure flat and back. He did pretty good, never complained once. You can see the river is going crazy in the back ground. 31miles 1917ft gain. Not to bad for a Wednesday afternoon.
I also picked a set of forks for the Uzzi. Fox 40s. Now that looks way better.
Unfortunately Katie is in the "cone of shame" and is stuck on house arrest for a little while.

1 comment: