Thursday, July 26, 2012

Bend

 This last couple of weeks has been a blur. Everything in anticipation of our now annual Bend trip. Sean and I are here in front of an old growth redwood at Skeggs.  
 The only other ride I was able to squeeze in before Bend was a Bell Mt. Loop with Nathan and Bobby. It turned out that my definition of "Fun Down Hill" and theirs might not be the same.
 I think they both admitted to liking the trail and having fun after it was all said and done. There was a couple of moments where I was not their favorite trail guide though.
 Finally made it to Bend. I love Bend. Here Gage is playing on one of Bends many obstacles, on Ben's trail. This was the first log ride I felt comfortable doing (3 years ago).
 Katie is on her first MTB vacation. She got to go with Eric, Sean and I on  the Mc Kenzie river trail.
 I have pictures of everybody at Blue Pools. Eric is no exception. The place is too awesome not to take pictures. Where else can you ride along a river that disappears underground and then watch it reappear out of solid rock into a gorgeous blue pool.
 Here Sean is popping out of the lava section on Mc Kenzie
 Eric got to Demo a Yeti or the day. He fell in love with All Mt. bikes.
 Have you ever Canoed in a volcano?
 We have!
 Lake Paulina, Newbery Caldera
 Gage on Kent's trail
 Eric pulling Ahna in the trailer.
 Ashton had a blast
 This log ride is on Funner below Mt. Bachelor. They couldn't have picked a better name. This trail is nothing but a grin fest. You can't help but have fun on it. Here Sean is making me look bad so I will circle around and ride this log pile.
Yes it worked. This is the sketchiest log I have ridden. I was so amped after I couldn't stop shaking. You can see the other "lines". This trail has so many different lines its hard to decide where to go. Did I mention I love Bend?  

No comments:

Post a Comment