Sunday, February 5, 2017

This week

 I reluctantly revisited Parrots Ferry Wednesday night because of an invite from Joe. So glad I did. we found a new trail that completely changed my outlook on the area. As you can see we also rode down in the dark, witch just made it awesome. Jordan is always smiling.   
 It's really hard to hold still enough to get a good picture when its this dark.
 Really hard! Had a blast, Thanks Joe for the invite. That ride was the perfect mid week fix.
 My Enduro stayed still for the camera. Parrots Ferry is definitely big bike territory. It's the only place around here that you can get a dose of DH right now. I was also finally able to try out the Gloworm XS light I got for Christmas. 2500 lumins is pretty freakin cool. Need a longer ride to get a better impression but so far, WOW.  
 Joe and I hit up Redhills early this morning. It was pretty cold at 7 but by the time we got to the back it was time to roll down the window and cool off.



 Water fall is still so much fun.
Good thing my camera is waterproof!

No comments:

Post a Comment