Sunday, October 9, 2016

Big descent

 Today I wanted to get the max descent I could in one run. Lucas and I started at Gargoyles and climbed to the top of Sunrise. Then it was back up to Avalanche to Dome to lower PCP. Normally that alone would be a pretty good day, in fact Lucas had enough. So I rode Southfork to the top of Spring Gap.
 My family met me there and Gage got to ride his new Trek down to Sandbar flat. He is loving the 29 inch wheels and lighter bike. Unfortunately the cows tore up the upper trail pretty bad. Gage was still super stoked to have cleared several sections than was never able to on his Santa Cruz.
 Not bad numbers just enough climbing with tons of descent!
 The BBQ with the family at the bottom was an awesome way to finnish the day.
Lucas hated this picture but we were carrying an awesome pace and I never really wanted to stop and take pictures. Definitely my best run down Avalanche yet. Great ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment