Sunday, October 30, 2016

More Bell Mt.

 I took the family up the back side of Bell Mt. to pick Elderberries. We ended up with over 49pounds!  My wife was nice enough to drop Gage and I off at the top and pick us up at the bottom. It is definitely not an easy shuttle but I couldn't resist sense we were already going up there.
 We were a little concerned about Gage riding something this gnarly, but he surprised me several times. 
I think the grin tells the whole story. 

 I'm pretty sure there is more granite than dirt on this trail.
 Gage loved every bit of it. I think he could probably handle just about any downhill we have now. I just need to build up his strength so I can get him farther out in the woods.
 I get so obsessed with the trails up the hill that sometimes I forget how awesome my back yard is. Brent and I rode from our house up to Pinball. Great ride and only 2.5 hrs from my front door and back. Most people can't even keep there drive time under that for a trail this awesome.
Katie was jonesing for a ride too.

No comments:

Post a Comment