Tuesday, October 4, 2016

New shoes and another new rider

 My Giro Terraduros died again. Giro replaced two pairs already so I can't complain. I decided to try something different. Brent at Sonora Cyclery set me up with these babies, the new enduro shoe from Shimano called ME7.
 Shimano paired up with Michelin for the soles. I decided to take them out to Bell Mountain where there are plenty of opportunities for walking on slippery granite. So far I'm very impressed. They grip the rock every bit as good as a bike tire and have the most supportive footbed I've felt in a bike shoe.
 Todd's been riding up here for longer than Iv'e been mountain biking. He had never been on Bell before so as usual it dished out some suffering. He did conquer this new log ride though.

No comments:

Post a Comment