Wednesday, August 10, 2011

As much as I loved Oregon it was still kind of nice to hit some one of the local classics. I set up a shuttle ride for Pinecrest Peak. We decided to hit Willow first and then climb to the top of PCP. the trails were in great condition and the weather was perfect. Cody was very pissed off that we had to climb on a shuttle ride. He should know I aways throw some climbing in there. Its the only way to connect trails and make your ride longer.
This is what Cody thought of the 1500ft of climb in the middle of our "Downhill" run.
After several years of trying I finally rode PCP in the dark. Here you can see Stoker, Lucas and I as we are about to take off. It took us about an hour and was probably the funnest run down that trail so far. I don't think we went any slower than we do in the daylight but we sure didn't do it as smooth. Huge thank you to Jeanie for the shuttle, without her it never would have happened.

1 comment:

  1. Late night riding left me tired at work today. Good times though. Thanks again Dale and Jeanie.

    ReplyDelete