Thursday, May 20, 2010

Still Got It

Dave said today was just like almost every other ride with me. He had to finnish his ride without me.
I don't think it's salvageable

Ever since I started this blog my ability to smash bike parts has dwindled. I thought maybe the blog was a good luck charm. Today ended that theory. It should have been the simplest of rides. All most all dirt road, a thirteen mile training loop. I made it almost half way when I tried to fold my front chain ring in half. I'm guessing one of the chain ring bolts started to come loose and I stomped on the pedal and felt it fold. I was able to use my new Specialized (EMT comp, very cool) multi tool to take off the crank and get the chain ring off, and SRAM quick links made it supper easy to take the chain off as well. Once again I was riding a very expensive scooter. Anytime you think anything is all down hill try taking your chain off.

No comments:

Post a Comment